Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Spike My Chopper, please

Custom Chopper at Sturgis South Dakota August 2007; Photo by Whiteline

I've been to countless motorcycle rallies. I've seen thousands and thousands (some times all at once) of custom bikes and choppers. I've seen chrome twisted used in ways that are truly amazing... but this... "Spiked" Chopper... was a first. This Biker gets today's "Use Caution over Bumps" award.

Most times I'm awed by what an owner will do to their motorcycle... When I saw this one, I didn't know what to think. I think that; Awesome, Original, Ouch, WTF, I have to have a photo, all ran through my mind about the same time.



, , , , , ,


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:



Cool little shop for stuff for the home The Crowded House check 'em out for some fun finds!